Museum Frauenkultur Regional–International im Marstall von Schloss Burgfarrnbach/Fürth
May 8th through October 31st, 2021
digital, equitable, sustainable"
November 20th, 2020 through Mai 1st, 2021
Exhibition in the Outdoor Area
Our offer for a cultural winter walk:
Exhibition in the outdoor area of the museum with works of art by young people and students from Schliemann Gymnasium.
objects of the week
|"... and then
|Enjoy a virtual tour through our museum!(youtube)|
|robot-task for children and parents (youtube)|
|exhibition: Frauen und Technik (Videoclip, mp4 - 3 Min.) [DE]
[verfügbar bis 16.06.2021] BR Mediathek
|Please refer to our MUSEUM ONLINE, to Technology#Female#Logical 2021 Technology#Female#Logical 2020, youtube, Instagram, Facebook, und twitter for more information.|
This is a very relevant topic as girls and young women are increasingly encouraged to turn to an education in engineering and technology. Our exhibition will feature distinguished female pioneers from the metropolitan region as well as women who currently hold positions in science, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM) and technical trade.
The stories and achievements of these women will be told through portraits, objects and the arts, in the hopes of inspiring young women to pursue careers in STEM or skilled trade. The exhibit will include interactive, experimental components, and pertinent workshops for girls. We are going to challenge the notion that men are developers of technology while women are primarily consumers of it.
For the first time, the museum will collaborate with the technology & journalism program at the Technical University of Nuremberg (Prof. Dr. Beatrice Dernbach), and the communications department at the University of Bamberg (Dr. Kristina Wied). During the winter semester of 2019/2020, students of both schools will conduct interviews and lend their support in our advertising efforts.
The artists who worked on this exhibition
- Bala, Elisabeth "bionics" [our blog '20-1] [our blog '20-2] [our blog '20-3] [website] [our blog '18]
- Büdel, Meide – "Berührung" [our blog] [website]
- Christlein, Vivian – Vorhang aus Kupferdraht [our blog] [exhibition "Textilmuseum Helmbrechts"]
- Herzig, Heidi – 1. "Video Diaschau", 2. "Anna" - (Fabrikbuch) [our blog] [vimeo] [fabrikbaby] Instagram [@heidi_herzig + @heidiherzig_officialband]
- Horn, Annette [website] [our blog]
- Kress-Schmidt, Irene – "Gottesanbeterin" [our blog] [website]
- Lobenhofer-Albrecht, Silvia – "Viromat" = Virenstaubsauger [our blog] [website]
- Martínez Linares, Carolina - "Binonischer Schmuck" [our blog] [website]
- Saffer, Julia – "Reddish vortexes" [our blog] [website 1] [website2]
- von Angerer, Rosanna "Eiskette" [our blog] [instagram: v.angererrosanna]
The introductions of the artists will be continued. You are also welcome to subscribe to the blog!
|Bildungsbericht der Stadt Fürth 2020 (Bericht download) [DE]
Museum Frauenkultur Regional - International, S. 146 f
|"Fürth im Übermorgen"-Festival: "…und dann stand Corona vor der Tür!" und Preisverleihung im Schreibwettbewerb der Erwachsenen [DE]|
|Radio Z berichtete ebenfalls über unsere aktuelle Ausstellung. Gesendet wird der Beitrag am Donnerstag, 18.06.20, von 17 bis 18 Uhr.
mehr unter: Radio Z (Radio Z Kalender) [DE]
|Ausstellung: Frauen und Technik (Videoclip, mp4 - 3 Min.) [DE]
[verfügbar bis 16.06.2021]
Our supporters are: